TuneList - Make your site Live
RSS

I LOVE YOU, GOODBYE


it's hard to say goodbye to the man you've treasured a lot.

but you can never teach a man to love you the way you want to be love.

losing him is a reason. happiness is a choice.

time will come that all wounds will be healed...and all pains will gone.

i realized those pains that passed by and my world should not go through around you

because life is so short and the promises that we kept are really made to be

broken....



I LOVE YOU, GOODBYE LYRICS:

Wish I could be the one

the one who could give you love

The kind of a love you really need

Wish I could say to you

that I'll always stay with you

But baby that's not me...

*You need someone,

willing to give the heart and soul to you,

Promise you forever...

But baby that's something I can't do...

CHORUS:
Oh, I could say that I'll be all you need but that would be a lie

I know I'll only hurt you, I know I'll only make you cry.. I'm not the one you're

needing... I LOVE YOU GOODBYE...

I hope someday you can

find some way to understand,

I'm only doing this for you

I don't really wanna go

But deep in my heart, I know,

This is the kindest thing to do...

*Can't find someone,

who'll be the one that I could never be,

And give you something better...

Than the love you find with me...

(Repeat CHORUS)

BRIDGE:

Leaving someone

when you love someone,

It is the hardest thing to do...

When you love someone,

as much as I love you...

Oh I don't wanna leave you,

Baby it tears me up inside...

But i'll never be the one you're needing...

I LOVE YOU GOODBYE....

CODA:

Baby, It's never gonna work out...

I LOVE YOU GOODBYE....


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: