TuneList - Make your site Live
RSS

partime DRAFTSMAN. fulltime BLOGGER



















It's been six months now when i got this job as a DRAFTSMAN. And these are some photos of my drawings. At first it was hard to learn the environment of this job because of different kinds of drawings that i need to do. As a DRAFTSMAN, i am responsible for the detailed drawings of the products that the clients wanted to be made. And that detailed drawings will be the guide of the fabricators so they can make the products in a good quality products. It was hard because i will not just doing the detailed drawings but also i am the one in charge of monitoring the process on how the products will be made. In my five months of doing this job, i learned different techniques on how to do my job fast but as a human, i still made mistakes. But i can say that there's improvement with my knowledge and skills. And in my sixth month, i am one of the chosen draftsman to be part of the JAPAN TEAM.(clap clap). I was happy that time but lots of responsibilities came to me. Inquiries, revisions, orders, all of them i need to finish in just eight hours of duty. I don't know what to do first! Stress. Depress. Low morale. Rejections. All of them strikes me also.

Suddenly, i realized that there's a lot of things i couldn't learn in any schools. That in every situation, there will be a person who will challenge your personality. You will feel downgraded but at the end of the day, you will find your self still fighting and become more responsible and productive person. I also learned in this job of mine as a DRAFTSMAN that it's not important on how good leader you are. It's more important that your followers follows you not because you are the leader, but because you are a team and there's unity in doing a job. And i also remember the words that my workmate said, "It's not important to learn TOO MUCH of your job. Focus and give attention to your AUTOCAD that you are using for your job. Understand carefully, HOW and WHAT AUTOCAD Software are for.

As a blogger, i'm giving my full attention on what i am doing and learning in my everyday life. So i can have something to share for everyone around me. :)



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS