TuneList - Make your site Live
RSS

The Real Me

My peers and family call me "Jen" and I'm also comfortable with that name.
I'm a shy type of person but once you got the chance to get along with me, you'll know what i'm talking about. Start up the conversation and and i'll be the one to continue, whether with sense or not? no problem, i can ride on it. They say that I'm bubbly but in a nice way.
I believe that i should be mature enough to control some things and handle some tough situations right.
I dont believe in the saying " First impression last." You cant just judge other people with what you only see physically. It is the way you know people well as time goes by that you're together.
I'm a good listener.
I can't say that I'm a good friend but i love my friends even though it's not really seen because I'm not expressive person.
I'm just happy everytime someone trust me with their tough secrets and share their different situations and i assure myself to hide it with all my might.
I am adventorous person. I want to go along with my friends and travel in other places that we really dont know. For me, it is really exciting and very nice experience.
I love music and songs that have meaningful lyrics.
I love green.! i dont why but i just really like it.
I hate LEAVING and GOODBYES. I just dont like the feeling of being alone and lonely.
I haven't really experience life. I believe that life is incomplete when love is absent and I am not yet whole complete due to this. I am a person of dignity, integrity and honor. As a being of these traits, the person I shall love forever is that who will be my treasure, one that I shall place on my pedestal, not to be worshipped but adored. One to be loved, not to be abused in all terms of other people personality. One to be a part of myself, a part of personality but not as the extent of my wholeness. And lastly, one whom I shall love with all my heart as long as I exist.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: