TuneList - Make your site Live
RSS

Until When?

im here alone in a corner. in a place whereonly darkness is you could see. no one is here. no one wants to be with me.

i am longing for someone. someone who would be willing to stay with me. somone who would be mine for a lifetime. and will accept me for who i was.

i am seeking for love. love that will make me feel happy and contented. happines that i could've never imagine that i will feel. contented that i will never wish to end.

i am craving for unconditional care. a care that i will never expect to be given to me. a care that i'd love to be felt everytime. a care that i will feel through my heart.

until now, i am still longing, seeking and craving for that kind of love, happiness, acceptance and care. but then, it never come to me. im tired. and all i can do is to ask myself. until when will i have to hope and expect?

-06-12-10-
-20:08-
by: jjen

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: